New Product Demonstrates Exceptional Demand for Affordable Housing in Nigeria
Mixta Africa is delighted to announce that its recently launched affordable housing product scheme, Mixta Flex, has generated exceptional levels of interest. In the 4 weeks since launch more than 5,000 potential customers have directly expressed interest in the scheme as it offers a chance for a large number of home seekers to own their own home, with prices starting at N19,000 (US$52.5, GB£40.3) per month.
Commenting on the market reaction, Mr. Kola Ashiru-Balogun, Mixta Nigeria’s Managing Director stated “We are delighted to see such an outstanding interest in Mixta’s new product, which is further testament to our market positioning, particularly in the affordable housing space. We are especially excited to have immediately commenced construction of the first batch of 250 units. ”
Mixta Flex offers a convenient house ownership payment scheme leveraging dynamic payment solutions allowing qualifying buyers to make an initial 10% down payment and pay the remaining 90% through a pre-agreed single digit mortgage over an extended period of time. In addition, it also provides buyers an opportunity to substitute home rental expenditure for a convenient home ownership plan with the same (or lower), level of monthly financial commitment.
The Scheme is currently available to qualifying purchasers of units in Beechwood Park Estate, a residential housing development by Mixta Africa. [The scheme will also be rolled out to other developments in Nigeria in due course]. “We are pleased to provide such an enhanced offering with a compelling value proposition. On its own, Beechwood Park is a fantastic housing scheme with well-developed infrastructure, which is a rare feature in low to middle income neighborhoods in Nigeria, and offering the Mixta Flex payment option further establishes this product as one of a kind. Furthermore, the scheme is directly tied to Mixta’s mission to develop decent and affordable communities at reasonable prices with flexible payment terms. We believe the Mixta Flex Housing Scheme provides strong value for potential investors and residents given the strategic location of the property and the high demand for units at Beechwood Park,” Mr. Ashiru-Balogun, added.
About Beechwood Park
Beechwood Park is a new gated community developed by Mixta Africa, a subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management (ARM) Group. Upon completion, Beechwood Park will feature 24/7 power supply, park & green areas, perimeter fencing and gate, roads (internal & external), water management system and access to recreational areas. The estate is strategically located to benefit from the ongoing upgrade and expansion of the Lekki-Epe Expressway and is accessible through Beechwood Estate, which is in proximity to the exclusive Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate.
The estate is about 15 minutes’ drive from Ajah and in close proximity to the exclusive Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate and is accessible through Beechwood Estate.
About Mixta Africa
Founded in April 2005, Mixta Africa is a leading and active player in the fast-growing African Real Estate sector specialising in developing communities. The Company was established with the objective of responding to the existing housing deficit across the African continent and has a long-term vision of becoming the foremost real estate developer in Africa.
With offices in Nigeria, Morocco, Senegal, Tunisia and Côte d’Ivoire, Mixta Africa has a mission to create value for its clients by delivering innovative solutions. The Company has a 20-year track record of successful real estate and infrastructure development and a strong management team with over 280 years of combined experience. As of July 2019, Mixta held around 15 million sqm of landbank across all territories and has successfully completed more than 11,000 housing units.
Marketing and Corporate Communications
T: +234(1) 27011653