Companies to inspire Africa
London Stock Exchange Group
Mixta Africa identified in London Stock Exchange Group’s inaugural ‘Companies to Inspire Africa’ report
- Mixta Africa recognised in London Stock Exchange Group’s inaugural ‘Companies to Inspire Africa’ report
- Landmark report identifies fastest-growing and most dynamic businesses across Africa
Mixta Africa has been identified as one of London Stock Exchange Group’s Companies to Inspire Africa. The report is a celebration of Africa’s fastest-growing and most dynamic businesses.
To be included in the list, companies needed to show an excellent rate of growth and potential to power African development. More detail on the methodology can be found in the report online at lseg.com/inspireafrica.
Companies to Inspire Africa is part of LSEG’s broader support campaign for ambitious SMEs which includes ELITE, the innovative programme now counting almost 500 international businesses.
LSEG is planning further regional events in major African cities throughout April and May 2017, as follows:
- 26 April, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
- 27 April, Lagos, Nigeria
- 9 May, Casablanca, Morocco
- 12 May, Nairobi, Kenya
- 29 May, Johannesburg, South Africa
To find out more about these events, and to view London Stock Exchange Group’s press release, please visit lseg.com/inspireafrica