Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS)
We ensure that our activities have a positive impact on the communities around and within our developments. We incorporate the ESAP (Environmental and Social Action Plan) model in our internal procedures especially focusing on the following
- The promotion of continued improvement or the adoption of means that help minimize negative impacts on the environment.
- Monitoring, control, analysis, and oversight of local as well as international sustainability regulations
- The application of relevant laws in our operations compliance with, and the periodic revision of specific actions.
- Environmental and social policies along with a risk management framework
- Environmental and social reporting policy and procedure
- Self-verification, assurance, and external audit policies and procedures